Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

MY WEEK

CHOOSING THE BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS

THE BEST

I’ve been considering for a long time to take a free online university course. I was told some of the best universities in the world offer online courses even though they don’t actually give certification or verification for completing the course.

Nevertheless, it would be great to add up some new knowledge and to enhance my academic studies. I was suppose the prestigious MIT, Stanford, Carnegie and Berkeley are very appealing, and i’m still gathering information about which would be the best online school for me.

I’ve been reading about it before i make a decision and i would appreciate if you come forward with any information about this courses, specially if you have some sort of experience with these online schools.

I’ve already been to university and completed the course on human and social sciences, in the branch of journalism. But now i feel i could go further in-depht in some disciplines.




GETTING OVER MY ASTHMATIC CONDITION

THE WORST


It’s has been a difficult week as my asthmatic condition is giving me a hard time. I prefer to avoid using my asthma pump because i don’t want to be dependent on it, but one of this nights i had no other chance. I was having trouble in breathing.

I don’t want to upset you with this problem and there could be worse problems than asthma. I’m already feeling better, i know it’s also a weather climate related problem.
My asthmatic condition gets worse when there’s above average humidity in the air. Hopefully it will go away in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment