Pages

Thursday 19 April 2012

MY WEEK

SEX, BLOGS AND VIDEOTAPE

THE BEST

Presented with this bold and provocative title, you'll surely search for the spicy words. Dear reader, i won't feed your anxiety any further. To elaborate about what has been extremely pleasant, i was introduced (so to speak) to this parallel world of exchanging fluids and fluids (ergh...) of information. Making out (...) these Blogs has been an exciting experience so far. I'm having fun as i caress the keybord and let my fingers talk. In the course (this sounds funny) of last week, i absorbed a lot (in Blogs and Videos, of course!). Hang on, my boyfriend is laughing at me, what's wrong with him?!

It's a different stage of my life. I'm a journalist used to have a strong commitment with facts and usually i distrusted blog material, but i could acknowledge during this last few days there is a lot more quality than i could imagine, even in blogs dissociated of professional media people or newspapers. It was specially rewarding to observe the literary pertinence of many writings. I regard this recent experience as the best of the week. Nearly as good as... sex (there you go!).






SHORT ON CASH

THE WORST


Even if i regard this writing as entertaining and some stimulating, it's unavoidable to remember it's not a rewarded task. An me, as anyone else, i presume, need the cash. I must confess i also miss to see my words on paper, in a printed edition. I'm not the kind of girl who would grab about it, but it feels good to see your material on a newspaper or in a book. Hopefully, I'll do it again. 

1 comment:

  1. Well... Good luck with your new stage of life! You can do it good =D

    ReplyDelete